RE: Literals (Re: model theory for RDF/S)

Your point is well taken. And in fact I made the comment that I
expect that a "good" solution to this issue will take some work.

And I share your preferance for a solution which simplifies use
at the expense of (a reasonable amount of) more work up front.

Cheers,

Patrick