Re: model theory for RDF/S

Peter,

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> There are other schemes that could make RDF syntax context free and
> similarly leave RDF as weakly typed.  I would be very careful in adopting a
> particular scheme for RDF literals without considering the alternatives.

We should consider all the alternatives. The idea of literal types was
once discussed (in the M+S WG I recall) and then conveniently forgotten,
leaving this "we have string literals and then some magic happens,
giving us righ data types...".

Did I mention I don't necessarily like the XML Schema datatypes?

	- Ora