Re: What do the ontologists want?

As another member of the RDFCore WG, I'd like to second the motion.  At
the same time, there's been a fair bit of comment on www-rdf-logic on
what RDF lacks that is useful input on this particular issue (as well as
both axiomatic and model-theoretic semantics that can provide a good
starting point).

--Frank