RDF core: abstract syntax and semantics - an attempt

From: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:18:49 +0100
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
Folks,

Please find attached, for your contemplation, an attempt at defining an
abstract syntax AND semantics for an RDF "core" consisting of just ground
facts and reifications.

I'm not experienced at this kind of thing, but already I think I can see
how "reification" can be used as a hook for additional semantics.  But,
before running, I should see if I can really walk...

#g

Graham Klyne
(GK@ACM.ORG)