Re: DAML Notations

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:12:56 -0700
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
A direct pointer to (standard) OIL syntax is available at:
    http://www.ontoknowledge.org/oil/syntax/Standard-OIL/

The presentation syntax that we use in our white paper on the site:
        http://www.ontoknowledge.org/oil/downl/oil-whitepaper.pdf

also provides reasonable readability in my opinion for papers.

Deborah McGuinness

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory