Updated version available of DAML+OIL axiomatic semantics with KIF-only files

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:18:10 -0700
CC: Richard Waldinger <waldinger@AI.SRI.COM>
An updated version of the axiomatic semantics for DAML+OIL is available
at:
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/daml-semantics/abstract-axiomatic-semantics.html

Versions are available in word, html, and text.

theorems, we include pointers to separate kif-only files containing all
of the kif axioms in the document  and all of the kif theorems in the
document.

The kif axioms (and theorems) are currently being checked by Richard
Waldinger of SRI.

As usual, all previous versions of our releases are available from:
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/daml-semantics/old-versions/

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory