RDF IG ftf records? [was: Reification]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 09:08:55 -0500
To: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, danbri@w3.org
CC: GK@Ninebynine.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org
jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:
[...]
> if you refer to DanC's explanation during the RDF-IF F2F meeting last
> february, then I think it was some other stuff he mentioned ...
> at least he spoke about:
>   term
>   atom
>   formula
>   object
>   model
> Dan, any pointer?

Well the meeting page is
  http://www.w3.org/2001/02/rdfig-f2f/

But no, it doesn't contain my presentation matierals.
I left those presentation materials on a borrowed
laptop; I was assured they would get into the meeting
record. I was also assured that the meeting record would
be produced in a timely fashion.

Dan Brickley, what's up?

W3C process requires that ftf meeting records be available
within two weeks of the meeting.
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010208/groups.html#GeneralMeetings

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
pager: mailto:connolly.pager@w3.org
  (put return phone number in from/subject)