Re: A Model Theoretic Semantics for DAML-ONT (now, an Axiomatic Semantics)

From: Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:02:52 -0500
To: www-rdf-logic@w3.org
First, let me say that (as the author of the RDF M+S spec) I find
Richard and Deborah's document *extremely* helpful in communicating the
meaning of the original RDF specification(s). The document even
formalizes some of our non-verbalized intentions...

I hope this helps others in understanding the RDF model.

Small comment: Ax8 says that Property and Class are disjoint. Maybe I am
missing something, but I fail to see the justification for this (we
didn't intend this when working on the RDF Schema spec).

Regards,

	- Ora

--
Ora Lassila <daml@lassila.org> +1 (781) 993-4603