SV: Semantic mail

From: Greg FitzPatrick <greg.fitzpatrick@metamatrix.se>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:00:51 +0100
To: "Jim Hendler" <jhendler@darpa.mil>, "Craig Pugsley" <craig.pugsley@mimesweeper.com>, "'pat hayes'" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>
Privacy versus. Structure?  What a sad avenue.  Sure, you could keep your
room  real, real messy or your desk upside down as a deterrent to snoopers
and thieves.  That is an option - but structuring your life and your
information or any other possessions can be as solitary and private as you
please.

Actually I would argue that intelligent and well formed infostructures are
advantageous to privacy rather than the contrary.

And for the sake of common courtesy Pat, I would suggest that you should
have looked twice at what I have written on this subject before making the
absurd suggestion that I am threatening your privacy!

Greg