RE: Semantic mail

I couldn't agree more. The only 'public' mail is that going to a mailing
list. Any other mail must have been intercepted covertly. Hence the need for
a secure channel using encryption.

CraigP
Research
Content Technologies

Baltimore Technologies, the market leader in e-security has acquired
Content Technologies, the market leader in Content Security.  For more
information visit http://www.mimesweeper.com/ct/default.asp, or
http://www.baltimore.com/ct/faq.html
This e-mail and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please call +44 (0) 118 930 1300.

MAILsweeper, a MIMEsweeper family product, has scanned this message
for e-mail content security threats. Be sure your organization is free from
e-mail and web content security threats. For information on policy-based
content security please visit: http://www.mimesweeper.com

Tel: +44 (0) 118 930 1300		Fax: +44 (0) 118 930 1301
E-mail: info@mimesweeper.com	Support: msw.support@mimesweeper.com
Web: http://www.mimesweeper.com	Web: http://www.baltimore.com

MIMEsweeper: Policy-based Content Security