RE: A Model Theoretic Semantics for DAML-ONT (now, an Axiomatic Semantics)

It is great to have a precise description of RDF and RDFS.
As well as its utility for DAML, this description will be
immensely helpful writing and errata/clarification of the
rdf specs.

A few minor nits:

Where the specified semantics differs from the current
RDF specs, it would be useful to mark this fact with a comment.

Ax15: Should that read:
      (=> (Type ?st Statement)
          (exists ...

Ax38: This says that the property "value" maps a resource to a
      resource or a literal.  Is that not true of all properties,
      not just "value"?

Ax40: I don't recall this constraint being specified anywhere.
      If it were, the domain would be "Container".

Brian McBride
HPLabs