Re: RDF Schema and Internationalization

Great! Thanks Jon. That is what I was hoping would be the case but
since this is new to me just wanted to verify this.  I realize this may
be out of scope for this list but I am using python rdflib.  I have
contacted the author of the software but no response yet. I am
presently not able to add lang:xml attribute to properties when adding
data. Anyone with any experience with rdflib to provide any pointers.
There is an api but few examples and googling very little by the way of
discussions, lists etc for the library or rdf xml in general.

For example:

# Create a namespace object for the Friend of a friend namespace.
FOAF = Namespace("http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/")

# Create an identifier to use as the subject for Donna.
donna = BNode()

# Add triples using store's add method.
store.add((donna, RDF.type, FOAF["Person"]))
store.add((donna, FOAF["nick"], Literal("donna")))
store.add((donna, FOAF["name"], Literal("Donna Fales")))

# Serialize the store as RDF/XML to the file foaf.rdf.
store.save("foaf.rdf", format="pretty-xml")

Serializing produces:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:RDF
   xmlns:foaf='http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/'