Web Kanzaki's cool use of stylesheets with RDF

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:23:08 -0500
To: "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
I've seen RDF files on the web that pointed to stylesheets so that the files
looked nice in a browser, but the web Kanzaki has really taken it to a new
level. Maybe there are other examples like this out there that I haven't
seen, but this is the first time I've seen RDF data formatted in a browser
to display calendar information in a calendar grid (e.g.
http://www.kanzaki.com/norrington/2004/jtour.rdf
<http://www.kanzaki.com/norrington/2004/jtour.rdf> ) or pictures as
clickable image maps (e.g.
http://www.kanzaki.com/works/2004/imgdsc/040122_1340.rdf
<http://www.kanzaki.com/works/2004/imgdsc/040122_1340.rdf>  and
http://www.kanzaki.com/works/2004/imgdsc/tokyo-ls.rdf
<http://www.kanzaki.com/works/2004/imgdsc/tokyo-ls.rdf> ). Pretty cool...

Bob DuCharme   www.snee.com/bob <http://www.snee.com/bob>        <bob@
snee.com> weblog on linking-related topics:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1191
<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1191>