Re: python rdf tools?

Hi Phil,

Sean has done the following n3 parser[1] that shouldn't be too much
work to integrate with rdflib[2]. I'll spend some time later today to
write any needed glue code to integrate them and update rdflib's
install documentation to include the optional dependency.

- Daniel, http://eikeon.com/

[1] http://inamidst.com/n3p/
[2] http://rdflib.net/