RX - another RDF in XML format [WAS: Re: a simpler form of rdf xml]

From: Josh Sled <jsled@asynchronous.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:46:57 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I wrote up in a bit more detail some of the ideas I was jabbering about
last week.

http://asynchronous.org/rx/

It's yet-another RDF-in-XML format.  In short, it turned out to be
nearly identical to Sergey Melnik's Simplified Syntax for RDF [1], which
I had not seen before.

I've briefly described how RX compares to the many other RDF-in-XML
formats along the same [and different] lines, which was quite
interesting in and of itself.

...jsled

[1] http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/syntax.html