Re: XMLLiterals and language

IIRC, there were some changes made in the final REC of the revised
RDF/XML spec, w.r.t the allowance and handling of xml:lang in typed
literals [1].

With respect to the RDF Validator, note that the current version is
based on the ARP parser found in Jena-2.0-alpha1, and I think that the
above-mentioned changes were only integrated in Jena 2.1, so the
validator might not handle xml:lang issues correctly.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Syntax-languages

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66