Re: a simpler form of rdf xml

Well this is getting into really deep waters I think.

A weaker form of OWL (OWL DL) has many restrictions on the relation
between predicates and entities [1] as pointed out by Sean B. Palmer
on irc [2]:

"LVI, IOT, IOC, IDC, IOOP, IODP, IOAP, IOXP, IL, and IX are all
pairwise disjoint."

This is going to take time for me to digest. I am going to have to
seriously learn Description Logics, RDF Semantics, and OWL Semantics to
be able to continue this thread.

So if anyone else wants to pick up from here (assuming there is anywere
to go) then feel free.

The simple interpretation of xml still holds up very well I think.
It is just the idea that RDF/XML could be folded into the same mold
that is on hold.

Henry
P.S. I also have a lot of work to do on BlogEd now, so I can no longer
spend full time on this

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-semantics-20040210/rdfs.html#5.4
[2]
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/chatlogs/swig/2005-01-16#T19-21-49