Re: a simpler form of rdf xml

Just to clarify a little the point I made:

One can think of an object as a relationship an object has to itself:

     +--- <vemmi://example.org/2003/32397> ----+

ie. the <vemmi://example.org/2003/32397> resource is a very special
relationship that relates that particular object to itself.

the <Feed> type of object is the more general relationship that
relates any object of type feed to itself, as shown in the diagram
below.