Re: Protege and the Multilanguage support

From: Richard Newman <r.newman@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:58:29 +0000
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
To: "dellerba" <dellerba@itc.it>

I don't have Protege on this machine, but I'm sure I've used it before
to generate multi-language OWL; a quick grep in one of my project
directories gives the following in the output:

Bib.owl:            <rdfs:label xml:lang="fr">Janvier</rdfs:label>
Bib.owl:            <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">January</rdfs:label>

so I would guess that it can.

-R