Protege and the Multilanguage support

From: dellerba <dellerba@itc.it>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:35:58 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi all!

We are using Protégé as tool for managing ontologies in our projects but we
have a problem because actually it seems that Protégé doesn’t support the
RDF construct “xml:lang”  to allow multilanguage  definition of strings.

We are thinking about a solution relying on a parser which takes as input
the output provided by Protégé and produces a new RDF files where the
xml:lang attribute replaces a particular Protégé property.

Is there anything already done?

Thanks,

            Mirella

Mirella Dell’Erba
eCommerce and Tourism Research Laboratory - eCTRL
ITC-Irst
Via  Solteri n. 38
38100  Trento (TN) - ITALY
Tel. +39-0461-405330