Re: Exchange of Named RDF Graphs

From: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:44:29 +0100
To: Morten Frederiksen <mof-rdf@mfd-consult.dk>
CC: rdf-interest <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Morten Frederiksen wrote:
> "... There have been other approaches to dealing with graph naming in RDF,
> TriG is one, N3/cwm has another — here’s yet another way: Wrapping up the
> graphs not in a single document, but in a zip archive with an index mapping
> documents to names. ..."

Been there done that :-) Didn't quite work for me, as I have more named
graphs in a data set (up to several million) than existing zip
implementations can handle... Regarding the manifest, is there really a
need for a seperate file, or could this information be stored in each
file with rdf:about=""?