RE: Email Address as FOAF term

We've had a beta site running for a while now that you can use for this
purpose. The human interface is:

	http://www.semanticwebsearch.com

There's also a web service API - you can read it about it at:

	http://www.semanticwebsearch.com/newquery.rsp

For example, here's a search for a foaf person by sha1sum using the web
api:

http://www.semanticwebsearch.com/webapi/query?q={[rdf%3atype]+%3fx1+[foa
f%3aPerson]}+AND+{[foaf%3ambox_sha1sum]+%3fx1+"a016f5df553cbe5c9a130ea39
e21b77a861a5661"}&rf=RDFXML&ps=10&match=%3fx1

At the moment, the site serves primarily as a testing ground for new
scalability and performance enhancements for RDF Gateway. Because of
this, you can't always count on it right now - we've been known to break
things while tinkering :-).

Regards,

Geoff Chappell