RE: Email Address as FOAF term

From: Geoff Chappell <geoff@sover.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:12:12 -0400
To: "'John Black'" <JohnBlack@deltek.com>, "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@w3.org>, "'Christopher Schmidt'" <crschmidt@crschmidt.net>
Cc: <john.nj.davies@bt.com>, <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <Kianoush.Eshaghi@metadat.at>, <charles@w3.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

We've had a beta site running for a while now that you can use for this
purpose. The human interface is:

There's also a web service API - you can read it about it at:

For example, here's a search for a foaf person by sha1sum using the web

At the moment, the site serves primarily as a testing ground for new
scalability and performance enhancements for RDF Gateway. Because of
this, you can't always count on it right now - we've been known to break
things while tinkering :-).

Geoff Chappell