rdfdata.org

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:44:37 -0400
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Many thanks to everyone who suggested new entries for my snee.com/rdfdata
list of publicly available RDF collections. When I saw that the domain name
rdfdata.org wasn't taken, I just couldn't resist grabbing it, so that's the
new home for the page.

The wiki page for suggestions is still at
<http://www.snee.com/wiki/index.cgi?RDFData>
http://www.snee.com/wiki/index.cgi?RDFData. Eventually, the page will have
an RSS feed for notification of new entries and an RDF representation of the
links that point directly to RDF files.

Bob DuCharme   www.snee.com/bob <http://www.snee.com/bob>        <bob@
snee.com> weblog on linking-related topics:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1191
<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/1191>