RE: Revised draft of CBD

From: John Black <JohnBlack@deltek.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:49:53 -0400
To: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>, <otto@math.fu-berlin.de>
Cc: <eric@w3.org>, <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I am attempting to build a list of these forms on my Wiki
http://kashori.com/wikiPim/BoundedDescriptions
I have added pointers to all the recent species mentioned recently
but have not yet had time to add all the pages.

The selection criteria is something like this:

What is the smallest, most valuable, denotative content that
could be returned by WWW processes in response to a URI that is
also used as a vocabulary term in Semantic Web activities.

John Black