RE: Revised draft of CBD

I am attempting to build a list of these forms on my Wiki
http://kashori.com/wikiPim/BoundedDescriptions
I have added pointers to all the recent species mentioned recently
but have not yet had time to add all the pages.

The selection criteria is something like this:

What is the smallest, most valuable, denotative content that
could be returned by WWW processes in response to a URI that is
also used as a vocabulary term in Semantic Web activities.

John Black