RDF tools and Accepts headers. A survey.

From: Jon Hanna <jon@hackcraft.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:47:15 +0100
To: "'RDF interest group'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I'm curious to know how many RDF tools, whether full applications, toolkits, libraries or whatever, that query URIs include the Accept: application/rdf+xml header, and how many do not. (With GET, URIQA's use of MGET would be an exception to what I'm concerned with here).

Since just about every tool probably had a user on this list, if not a creator, could people let me know about the tools they are familiar with. If people send the results off-list I'll summarise for the list later.

Regards,
Jon Hanna
<http://www.selkieweb.com/>