Re: RDF tools and Accepts headers. A survey.

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:47:15 +0100, "Jon Hanna" <jon@hackcraft.net> wrote:

> I'm curious to know how many RDF tools, whether full applications,
> toolkits, libraries or whatever, that query URIs include the
> Accept: application/rdf+xml header, and how many do not. (With GET,
> URIQA's use of MGET would be an exception to what I'm concerned
> with here).
>
> Since just about every tool probably had a user on this list, if
> not a creator, could people let me know about the tools they are
> familiar with. If people send the results off-list I'll summarise
> for the list later.

Redland (via Raptor, which provides the Web part of Redland) does
send Accept: application/rdf+xml when asking for RDF/XML but it also
accepts other mime types, since many people think that text/plain,
text/xml and other types are correct for shipping XML, RDF/XML or
whatever.

Dave