RE: intra-document rdf:resource references?

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:42:17 -0400
To: "'Damian Steer'" <damian.steer@hp.com>, "DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO)" <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Cc: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

>Hmm. I guess you want the equivalent of:
><description parsetype="xml">

Actually, I've never used parseType="Literal" before, and that seems to
solve my problem. (I don't have multi-meg video to insert there; I just want
my description to go a little behind a simple string of text.)

How would parseType="xml" be different from parseType="Literal", or was that
just an alternative name for the same thing that ended up not being chosen?

thanks,

Bob