RE: URIQA thwarted by context problems?

Exactly. Express the contextual qualifications of terms, vocabularies,
assertions, graphs, whatever in RDF, and URIQA will happily provide
such knowledge to any arbitrary agent that asks.

Agents which are able to understand and apply those contextual qualifications
will derive more utility from knowledge employing those terms, vocabularies,
assertions, etc.

Yes, there will be instances of noise, misunderstanding, contradiction,
etc. That will be par for the course on the semantic web. Cest la vie.

And note also, that CBDs support all valid RDF forms for expressing
contextual qualifications, including reification (a particular
point for those who may think a standardized default form of
description need not care about reifications, because they don't
personally care for them or use them...)

Cheers,

Patrick