RE: edge-Node-edge relationship construct (was: RE: Placing a comment on a relationship?!)

Specifically as to scalable and efficient storage, I'll
stipulate up front that that's not my department, but...

I would speculate that either a specialized RDF store or
a store built on an RDBMS would cope with the intermediate
node strategy more simply and more efficiently than with
other strategies such as predicate-per-instance, reification,...

BTW Paul, not as a challenge but as a question from genuine
interest, is there a particular answer to Richard's
requirements that you would advocate (say if he were building
a big system on TKS? :)