Placing a comment on a relationship?!

From: Richard Lennox <listserve@richardlennox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:27:05 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Hi,

I was wondering if this is at all possible.

I have a triple:

Class1 dc:relation  Class2

Such that there is a relation between Class1 and Class2 - and while there are/could be more refinements
of the property dc:relation, say for the sake of arguments they are not correct in this particular usage.  Is it then possible to add a property to the property, a particular comment.

Class1 dc:relation Class2
dc:relation comment blahblah

Perhaps those triples are wrong, I just don't know.
And how would I reprresent this in various manifestations of RDF (N3, (R,P,V) and RDF/XML)?

Many thnaks
Richard Lennox

www.richardlennox.net