Re: Use RDF to model a access control

This schema is used to determine who has access to what resources on the W3C
website. It has been running for approximately 5 years, and allows for
role-based access defined in terms of distinct operations in HTTP (HEAD, GET,
PUT, DELETE, etc - reading and writing to the website) and with respect to
the access control information itself (read, change, ...).

The code runs on Apache Webservers, and there are assorted tools for setting
or changing defaults for a resource or group of resources.

If you have more questions I would be happy to look for the answers.

best regards

Charles McCathieNevile