RE: Authentication on the basis of RDF

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:41:12 +0200
To: <kianoush.eshaghi@metadat.at>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "'Kotsch (Email)'" <Leszek.Kotsch@metadat.com>, "'Hoffmann (Email)'" <harald.hoffmann@metadat.com>

You might find the following interesting, although it does not directly
address your question:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Apr/att-0081/PID-FAFPGYH
S-1081860211.pdf

It does provide some vocab terms which might be relevant.

(Named Graphs, Provenace and Trust
by Carroll, Bizer, Hayes, and Stickler)

Jeremy