Re: schema mapping

Sunil --

You may be interested in the example RDFQueryLangComparison1 that one can
run** by pointing a browser to www.reengineeringllc.com .

HTH.  Thanks in advance for comments,   -- Adrian

-------------------

**  Click on Internet Business Logic.  Then Click the GO button.

Select RDFQueryLangComparison1.

Select "Choose an Agent and Go to its Question Menu".  Click elsewhere on
the page.

You should see a menu of questions you can ask, including 1-14.

When you get an answer, you can ask for an explanation of how the answer
was obtained.

You can also view the rules and facts that define the application, by going
to the "Agent" page.

Please use the Help button on each page to see how to navigate further.