From: "Sunil Goyal" <sgoyal@salzburgresearch.at>
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 12:38 AM
Subject: schema mapping

Dear all,

I am working as a research associate at Salzburg Research in the
area of semantic web. I am currently looking into information integration
and integrating existing systems (relational, xml databases etc.) in the RDF
world
by building wrappers or otherwise. Or be able to generate only specific
views in RDF by way of schema mapping or translation of instances
automatically
or semi-automatically.

I will like to know about systems, tools or papers of how the community is
doing
this specifically using RDF. It will be great if people can point me towards
work done in this area. I would really appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Sunil

Email: sgoyal@salzburgresearch.at