Trix tools

From: James Carlyle <james.carlyle@takepart.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:28:23 -0000
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Cc: "'James Carlyle'" <james.carlyle@takepart.com>

Hi,

I want to rework my RDF XML-->N-Triples XSLT stylesheet for the XML
syntax recommendation [1].  Previously I tested the output against the
test suite N-Triples by loading both sets into a relational database and
running intersection queries, but now I want to consider a different
approach.

1) Convert the test suite N-Triples to Trix documents
2) Convert the XSLT stylesheet output N-Triples to Trix documents
3) Write another XSLT stylesheet to compare the test suite and generated
Trix sets.

So my questions are:
1) Can you see a flaw in this approach?
2) Has anyone written a tool to generate Trix from N-Triples?
3) Has anyone written a Trix-Trix comparison tool or stylesheet?

Kind regards

James Carlyle
http://semanticplanet.com

[1] - RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised)
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/