RE: a bnode URI scheme?!

RDF Gateway has a merge method on its datasource object that allows you
to merge one set of triples with another, removing redundant triples in
the process. For method docs w/example see:

http://www.intellidimension.com/pages/rdfgateway/reference/script/dataso
urce_merge.rsp

It's intended to deal with the problem you describe below, more than it
is to reduce a graph to lean form.

> A use-case where this is needed is the versioning of rdf models -- as
> model changes over time and a version control system merges the
changes
> in, bNodes will proliferate (in particular list bNodes created by
> parseType="collection" ). I'm actually encountering this issue right
now
> with Rhizome, my content management system that treats everything as
RDF
> (rx4rdf.sf.net).
>
> -- adam

Geoff