Re: a bnode URI scheme?!

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> As far as I am aware there is no software available for Jena that
> permits you to automatically trim G to G'.

does anyone know of any RDF software that does this (remove redundant
nodes, aka find lean sub-graph)?

A use-case where this is needed is the versioning of rdf models -- as a
model changes over time and a version control system merges the changes
in, bNodes will proliferate (in particular list bNodes created by
parseType="collection" ). I'm actually encountering this issue right now
with Rhizome, my content management system that treats everything as RDF
(rx4rdf.sf.net).

-- adam