Re: Wishlist Vocabulary

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 00:34, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Not linked are Morten's later XSLT for processing Amazon's wishlists (as
> a web service):
> http://rdfweb.org/pipermail/rdfweb-dev/2004-January/012423.html
Thanks for the plug Danny!

I have just now fixed that linked perl script for retrieving the wish list as
XML, they apparently changed how the API handles EOW (end-of-wishlist),
please see http://www.wasab.dk/morten/2004/01/amazon-pager/ for the updated
version.

Unfortunately, my web service for (among other things) hosting RDF/XML
versions of Amazon wish lists is currently out of order, I should be getting
to it any day now...

On the vocabulary issue, I have simply "created" a FOAF property,
foaf:wishlist, which has a range an instance of the class
foaf:AmazonWishList. As Danny and danbri has pointed out, this is just for
testing purposes...

Regards,
Morten