Cases in the new specification of RDF Schema

From: Kianoush Eshaghi <Kianoush.Eshaghi@metadat.at>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:27:36 +0200
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi,

I would like to know wethere it could be possible by new specification
of RDF-Schema that they define following cases:

1. A Class would own multiple superclasses. It would like such as
following.

<rdfs:Class rdf:about="A">
	<rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#B"/>
	<rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#C"/>
</rdfs:Class>

2. A Property would own multiple domains and rangs. It would like such
as following:

<rdf:Property rdf:about="a">
	<rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#A"/>
	<rdfs:range    rdf:resource="#B"/>
	<rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#C"/>
	<rdfs:range    rdf:resource="#D"/>
</rdf:Property>

3. I define some relationships between resources via rdfs:Property.

I like to know, wether RDF Schema should accept transitive closure, what
there is in mathematics such as  X ~ Y AND Y~Z  ----> X ~Z (transitive).
(if RDF accepts multiple domains and rangs) For example:

<rdfs:Property rdf:about="#include">
	<rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#A"/>
	<rdfs:range rdf:resource="#B"/>
	<rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#B"/>
	<rdfs:range rdf:resource="#C"/>
</rdfs:Property>

I want to use the property as relationship between resources such as
following:

A include B.
B include C.

But this two N-triples should not reason so  "A" include "C". I mean, I
won't to purpose the transitive relationship. Resource "A" shouldn't be
in the relationship with Resource "C".

Thanks for your notices,

Eshaghi