ANN: ARC v0.1.0

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:36:34 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi RDFers,

I have just uploaded early versions of two RDF PHP classes:

- ARC RDF/XML Parser v0.1.0 [1]
- ARC N-Triples serializer v0.1.0 [2]

The ARC (appmosphere RDF classes[3]) files are optimized for size
and ease of use. The functionality is limited, and if you're
looking for something more feature-rich and mature, you are
surely better off with the excellent RDF API for PHP (RAP)[4].
There is currently some discussion on rdfweb-dev about how to get
RDF support into the PHP core, and a compiled RDF/XML parser may
be available soon, too. However, I hope my single-file classes
are still useful..

ARC is licensed under the W3C software license and can be used
in commercial and non-commercial environments.

Feedback and bug reports welcome!

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack