Re: Photo database

From: Morten Frederiksen <mof-rdf@mfd-consult.dk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:43:27 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

On Thursday 15 January 2004 01:19, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> > [3] http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/discovery/2001/08/codepict/
> This looks especially interesting.  Doing a search on a word is cool.
> What is the library or toolkit that would let me write queries like
> those that can be seen at the bottom of a page after a search?
The query language used is Squish, almost like RDQL et al.

Various libraries implement this (or some variant), and more are on the way -
Dave Beckett's RDF Resource guide lists them all:
http://www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk/discovery/rdf/resources/

See also the recent submission by HP: http://www.w3.org/Submission/RDQL/

Regards,
Morten Frederiksen