Re: Photo database

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:04:44 +0000 (GMT)
To: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-rdf-interest@aka.mcc.id.au>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

There are quite a few query languages like that. I use my own java code,
but Jena has a very similar query language (RDQL, ah, as I notice Morten
has already pointed out).

We are drafting some ideas about image description:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/ImageDescription
http://esw.w3.org/topic/ImageDescriptionRdfExamples
http://esw.w3.org/topic/WWW2004

cheers,