Re: looking for tips

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:49:52 +0000
To: Darío Andrés Silva <dsilva@sol.info.unlp.edu.ar>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

There is a mailing list discussing semantic web services:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/swsig/

The discussion at this time is fairly blue-sky, more about logical
foundations and future developments than practical advice for using SW
technologies in Web services.

Some more immediately applicable discussion takes place around:

but there, web services are not a primary focus.

#g
--

At 21:57 05/01/04 -0300, Darío Andrés Silva wrote:

>    Hi, I don't really know if this is the right way to look for tips,
> where my questions are appropiate :) ).
>    I've been reading about Semantic Web for some time, looking for papers
> and any resources to help me understand the relationship with the topic
> I'm really insterested in: Personalized Web Applications. I spent most of
> the time reading interesting but not concrete ideas, which give me
> (mostly) unuseful knowledge. Now, the director of my research work
> sugested me to take a look at Web Services in Semantic Web, always
> looking for support to develop archictures to provide personalization.
>    Finally, the reason of posting here is I really need some good advice
> about where to look for good resources about the subjects I mentioned.
> Any tip is wellcome, thanks in advice.
>       Dario

Graham Klyne
For email: