Re: looking for tips

Hello Darío,

This seems like a good starting point. There is work on personalised
applications. Have a look at CC/PP - http://www.w3.org/2001/di - which is
designed for adapting content to mobile phones, and AccLIP and the IMS
project's work on accessibility - http://www.imsglobal.org/accessibility for
related examples.

The Rainbow Team at ESSI - http://rainbow.essi.fr (french) - are working on
the area of adaptive and personalised web services.

I am interested in work on getting information in useful languages -
following on the extension of FOAF done by Leandro Mariano López (Inkel) -
http://f14web.com.ar/inkel/

There is also a page on semantic web projects in spanish on the ESW Wiki -
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemWebSpain - you're welcome to edit that page and
add anything that might be intersting (anything in this area sounds
interesting to me :-)

saludos

Chaals