SWIG agenda at plenary?

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:19:42 +0000
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

How is the plenary agenda shaping up?  I notice [23-Feb-2004] at:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/meetings/tp2004.html
there seems to be a fair amount of boilerplate but little in the way of
concrete content.

I'm sure we can find plenty to talk about... my reasons for asking are (a)
to have an inkling whether my offer of a brief talk on datatype-aware
inferencing is likely to be taken up, and (b) to know if there are any
specific topics that I might want to bone up.

#g

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact