Swish 0.2.1: Displaying RDF graph differences

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:14:16 +0000
To: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

In the process of playing around with some code that creates RDF data, I
found myself wanting a facility to compare two graphs and highlight the
differences.

Scratching my itch, I've added such a feature to Swish, which I've just
released as Swish version 0.2.1.  An example of the feature can be seen here:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Swish/Intro.html#GraphDiff

This feature is built in to the Swish command line utility program, which
for Windows users there is a ready-to-run copy at
http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/Swish.exe.

For anyone else who may be interested, the Haskell source code can be found
at http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Swish/Intro.html#SwishLinks.  The
Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC) -- see http://www.haskell.org/ghc/, current
release at http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_62.html -- should be
able to turn this into an executable on most popular systems.

The Swish home page is:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Swish/Intro.html

#g

Graham Klyne