querying in FOWL

From: Prajakta Nivargi <Prajakta.Nivargi@asu.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:17:16 -0700
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello,

I am using the FOWL inference engine for my OWL ontologies. Does anybody know how to query the knowledge base for all instances of a particular class?
For example, if I create the class File in my ontology. I load the ontology in the KB, then I create an instance document with instances of File and load it in the KB. How can I write a query to get all instances of File?

Thanks,
Prajakta