Re: Thoughts on W3C RDF/SW mailing list reorganization?

Dan et al :

IMHO it is wise to consider how best to serve the needs of those who (1)
have pure-RDF questions and (2) have semantic ponderances. Given that
assessing RDF is essential for semantic folk the two topics can happliy
co-exist for now.

happy holidays
carl

<quote who="Dan Brickley">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums