Re: Reification - whats best practice?

Hello,

I thought that not using contexts was a good point, because I can make
or verify statements out of any context...
Of course, reification is redundant because there is no way to assign an
URI to a triple unless the underlying storage supports this, but out of
the storage context won't work.

Eric Jain wrote:

> [...]
> It would indeed be nice if there was a way to avoid global identifiers
> for statements, but all syntaxes that I have seen so far that do so
> end up being rather verbose, i.e. using even more disk space than
> standard RDF/XML (unless perhaps you need to reify every single
> statement).

Maybe one solution (global identifiers),  would be to have an URI schema
for triples, something like urn:rdf:sha1:BASE32ofSHA1SumOfNTriple to
address a statement in an uniform way (decoupled of any storage internal
identifiers).

I know it's wrong, but what if?

Cheers,

--