Re: Do we have an rdf ontology for SEN appropriate objectives? as used by the BBC

I'm not sure what SEN means. I'm going to make the rash assumption that it
has to do with catering for different levels of understanding.

I believe that there is some stuff in the IMS accessibility work, and in LOM
(some classification stuff about learning objects) that might be suitable.
They use XML schemas as a rule, so it would have to be adapted, but if they
do indeed have a schema covering this stuff it should be relatively
straightforward to adapt it.

Am I on the right track here?

cheers

Chaals