Re: Do we have an rdf ontology for SEN appropriate objectives? as used by the BBC

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:11:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I'm not sure what SEN means. I'm going to make the rash assumption that it
has to do with catering for different levels of understanding.

I believe that there is some stuff in the IMS accessibility work, and in LOM
(some classification stuff about learning objects) that might be suitable.
They use XML schemas as a rule, so it would have to be adapted, but if they
do indeed have a schema covering this stuff it should be relatively
straightforward to adapt it.

Am I on the right track here?

cheers

Chaals